Festive Gingerbread Friends
A healthy twist on a classic cookie, these gingerbread friends are sure to bring a smile when served over the holidays. Enjoy as a snack or dessert, or grab two for a fun on-the-go breakfast!
- 4 RXBAR® Gingerbread Bars
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
1. Roll each RXBAR® Gingerbread Bar out to 1/4-inch thickness. Using 2-inch gingerbread-man-shaped cookie cutter, cut out gingerbread friends, rerolling scraps as needed to make a total of 16.
2. Transfer white chocolate to pastry bag fitted with fine piping tip.
3. Pipe white chocolate on gingerbread friends to create outlines. Pipe faces, buttons and decorative patterns, as desired.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until white chocolate has set and gingerbread friends are firm.
Makes 16 cookies.
Tip: Top white chocolate with raisins, chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips or festive candies if desired.