1. Put cashews, coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut cream, and melted Baker's chocolate into a high powered blender and mix until mixture is as smooth as possible.
2. Divide half of the mixture among three 8 oz glasses to form the first layer of the mousse.
3. Sprinkle half of the diced pecan RXBARs and chopped pecans on top of the first layer to create a layer of crumble.
4. Pour the remaining mixture on top of the crumble layer.
5. Top the mousse with the remaining RXBARs and chopped pecans, and garnish with shaved chocolate.
6. Allow the mousse to sit in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
Note: If you have a piping bag and piping tips available, the mousse can sit in the fridge overnight to chill, then be transferred to a piping bag and piped into serving glasses. Assemble with the crumble and garnish upon serving.