RX Candy Bar
Recipe by: Ben Fewkes
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 RXBAR Pecan Protein Bar
1. Carefully cut the Pecan RXBAR into 6 pieces.
2. Roll the tops, or lightly press the bars to smooth out the edges.
3. Pour about half of your chocolate chips onto a plate and melt them in the microwave in 10 second intervals, mixing with a fork, until they are all melted.
4. Then roll the RXBARs in chocolate using the fork.
5. Lift the bars out of the chocolate with the fork and tap on the side of the plate to remove excess chocolate.
6. Repeat and use additional chocolate chips if needed until all the little bars have been covered.
7. Allow the chocolate to firm up at room temp or in the refrigerator, and enjoy!