1. Spray a small skillet with avocado oil and place diced apples into the pan. Add cinnamon and sauté on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
2. While apples are cooking, prepare oatmeal based on package instructions. Periodically check and stir your apples.
3. Combine dry ingredients - oats, chia seeds, collagen powder and cinnamon. Stir in nut milk.
4. Microwave for 1 min 30 secs. Remove from microwave and stir. Add sautéed apples.
5. Top with walnuts, more cinnamon and finish with RX Nut Butter.