We love our customers. That’s why we’re transparent and upfront about our products and everything we do. If you have questions, please look below for answers. Or contact our team, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
What is an RXBAR?
What does the RX in RXBAR stand for?
What is the shelf life of RXBARs?
Are RXBARs Whole30® compliant?
I want to sell RXBARs at my business. Do you have a Wholesale Program?
Yes. We work with many of the leading grocery stores, fitness studios, CrossFit gyms, bookstores, coffee shops, juice bars and other retailers across the country. For more information, visit our RXBAR Wholesale page.
When you’re ready to join, please fill out our Wholesale Program form (we recommend having your federal tax ID number ready). We look forward to working with you.
Is RXBAR owned by a larger company?
Are RXBAR Kids safe to bring to school?
What ages are RXBAR Kids suitable for?
Are RXBAR Kids Whole30® compliant?
RX Nut Butter
What is RX Nut Butter?
Why did you create RX Nut Butter?
What flavors are available?
What are the ingredients?
Why does the oil separate?
How should I store these?
Is there added sugar?
Is RX Nut Butter Kosher?
Is RX Nut Butter Vegan?
Is RX Nut Butter Dairy Free?
Is RX Nut Butter Gluten Free?
Is RX Nut Butter Organic?
How much protein is in each serving?
How do I use it?
Pack: Knead the pack throughly prior to using.
Jar: Stir the jar of nut butter prior to eating.
How many servings are in it?
Jar: Each jar contains 10oz, or about 9 servings, of RX Nut Butter
Can I customize my own order with the flavors of my choice?
Are RX Nut Butters Whole30® compliant?
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Do you use cage-free eggs?
What are natural flavors?
Why do you use natural flavors?
What else should I know about natural flavors?
- In order to be used in food, natural flavors must meet strict FDA guidelines and safety criteria.
- The natural flavors used in RXBARs come from real ingredients found in nature and do not include artificial preservatives, added colors, animal products/derivates (other than honey for some flavors), or GMO ingredients.
- If our product does contain one of the top 8 allergens, we label it.
Do you list all of your ingredients on the front of the package?
- We put egg whites, dates and nuts on the front of the pack because those are the core ingredients in all of our products: RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butters.
- These ingredients make up the majority of the product (by net weight).
- They drive the nutritional value of the product and provide a combination of high-quality protein, healthy fat, and fiber.
But why does the front only feature some ingredients?
Where do I find the Nutritional Facts for RXBARs?
How much protein does each bar contain?
Are RXBARs vegan?
What’s NOT in an RXBAR?
No Added Sugar.
No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
There are also no artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers.
Are your products Non-GMO?
Are you Project Verified?
Most of our ingredients are inherently Non-GMO, so we don’t think the certification is necessary. There are a ton of certifications that you can pay for, and we’re selective about the ones we pursue. For ingredients that are not inherently non-GMO, like natural flavors, we partner with select suppliers that meet our standards to ensure non-GMO ingredients.
Are RXBARs Kosher certified?
Do RXBARs contain allergens?
Yes. Eggs, almonds, cashews, peanuts and coconut can be found in RXBARs. Allergens vary by flavor, so always check the nutritional facts before eating an RXBAR and consult your doctor if you have questions.
NOTE: Our bars are manufactured in a facility that also processes eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy, and wheat.
How much caffeine does the Coffee Chocolate bar contain?
Are your egg whites cooked?
What does No B.S. stand for?
But what does it mean?
No B.S. isn’t an ingredient in our bars. It’s how we do business. It’s how we communicate. It’s how we work with partners. How we source our ingredients.
We’re honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications or gimmicks.
Where can I buy RXBARs?
In Store: RXBARs are sold in leading grocery stores, fitness studios, CrossFit gyms, bookstores, coffee shops, juice bars and many other retailers across the country. Use our store locator to find a location carrying RXBAR near you.
My local stores don’t carry RXBAR. What should I do?
Until then, you can order RXBARs directly from our website. You can also use our Store Locator to see if there’s a place near you that sells our bars. We recommend calling ahead of time to ensure they have RXBARs in stock.
Can you send first-timers a free RXBAR sample?
Can I customize my own box with the flavors of my choice?
What forms of payment do you accept online?
Why isn’t my discount code working?
- Ensure that the "Shipping Address" fields have been filled in completely
- Check that the code was entered correctly
- Ensure that your order is not a Subscription (discount codes cannot be applied to subscription orders)
Do you offer free shipping?
When will my order arrive?
How do I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with your UPS tracking ID number. If you have an RXBAR account, you can also find your tracking ID number in the Order History section of My Account.
You can click on the link in your shipping confirmation email, or copy and paste your tracking ID number into the UPS Tracking Page to locate your package.
Shipping to a PO box? Copy and paste your tracking ID number into the the USPS Tracking Page.
If you’re having trouble locating your package, our team is happy to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to Canada and the US. If you would like to place an order within Canada, please go to rxbrands.ca
We are proud to deliver packages to active military on duty overseas via USPS. Please contact us directly at (312) 624-8200 or email@example.com if you need any assistance when ordering.
Can you ship to a PO box?
How does your referral program work?
How do I receive my $5 reward?
Is there a limit to how many friends I can refer?
I referred a friend who purchased RXBARs. Why didn't I receive my discount code?
There is no limit to the number of friends you send our way, but please note that only one $5 reward can be applied per order.
It’s also possible the discount code cannot be found for these reasons:
- - The email went to your spam (check your spam folder & add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book)
- - Your friend was referred by someone else
- - Your friend cleared their cookies before purchasing
- - Your friend is an existing RXBAR customer
We’d be happy to help if you should have received a reward. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges & Returns
I’d like to return my RXBAR purchase. What now?
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will be happy to either replace your purchase or issue you a refund.
Please note that returns or exchange requests must be made within 30 days of their delivery date. Additionally, there must be no more than 3 bars missing from each returned package for a full refund.
See below for instructions on how to proceed.
How do I Return or Exchange a Box of RXBARs?
1. For a refund or exchange on your purchase, contact email@example.com. We’ll send you a personalized return slip. Please note we do not cover any shipping costs associated with returns or exchanges.
2. Complete the return slip and enclose it in the box along with the product you are returning.
3. Returns and exchanges should be mailed to:
ATTN: Returns Department
412 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60654
4. Once your package is received at our Chicago office, we will process your request and issue your refund. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method you used at checkout. For exchanges, items will be shipped within 5-7 business days.
For your protection, please use UPS, FedEx or Insured Parcel Post for shipment.
What do I do if my bar is defective/damaged?
What products can I subscribe to? Which products are available for auto-delivery (auto-ship)?
Most of our products are available on subscription, with the exception of seasonal or limited edition flavors and variety packs.
How do I start a subscription / auto-delivery?
- When adding a product to your cart, choose "Keep It Coming" instead of "One Time Delivery"
- Select how often you want your product delivered
- Enter how many you want in each delivery
- Checkout – you are required to create an account or login
Where can I find my subscription details?
You can find details of your subscription(s) under My Account > My Subscriptions. For each product in My Subscriptions, you can:
- Increase / decrease the number of units
- Change the delivery frequency
- Skip next delivery
- Change delivery address
- Change the credit card details
Can I group my subscriptions in one order?
As long as the next order date, customer email, credit card details, billing & shipping address, and shipping method is the same, it can be grouped into one shipment.
Will I get an email notification?
Expect to receive emails from us when:
- You’ve updated / cancelled the subscription
- The order failed (because the credit card has expired / is over the limit / has been cancelled)
- Your card is about to expire and the details need to be updated