Apple Pie Overnight Oats
By: Kristen @kalemekristen
- 2 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Maple Almond Butter
- 1 single-serve cup RX A.M. Apple Cinnamon Oats
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 apple
1. Combine oats, chia seeds, yogurt, almond milk, maple syrup, protein powder, cinnamon and RX Nut Butter in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cover oat mix and place in fridge overnight (or at least for 2 hours).
3. When ready to eat, dice apple and mix into oats. Optional to add another heap of RX Nut Butter.