RXBAR Makes Healthy Eating One Less Worry for Busy Holiday Travelers
RXBAR Available at More than 75 Airports Nationwide
CHICAGO Noveber 5, 2019 - The holidays are the most wonderful time of year, but with an anticipated 55 million* holiday travelers expected this year, the holidays can also be a time of stress. With flight delays, extra traffic and winter weather to deal with, making time for a healthy travel snack that still tastes good isn’t exactly the easiest task. Thankfully, RXBAR makes wholesome eating one less worry with a variety of accessible travel snack options no matter where your travels take you.
- RXBARs: RXBARs can be tucked into the tightest of carry ons, and with 12 grams of protein, they are perfect for long trips.
- RX Nut Butters: Squeezable single-serve RX Nut Butters make it easy to enjoy nut butter on the road. Bonus: each pouch contains nine grams of protein.
“Holiday travel can be stressful, so it’s understandable that finding time to pack or prepare a nutritious, satisfying and tasty snack isn’t always travelers’ top priority,” said Victor Lee, CMO, RXBAR. “But RXBAR products’ real, simple ingredients and packable formats make it easy for travelers to enjoy a nutritious snack no matter where they are - even at the airport."
Retailers at over 75 U.S. airports currently carry the top RXBAR flavors. Here’s where to find RXBARs at the 10 busiest airports:
- Chicago (ORD): CIBO Express Gourmet Market and Hudson News
- Atlanta (ATL): 11 Alive News, Atlanta.Net, CNBC News, Heritage Books, Hudson News, Newsbeat, Travel Mart
- Los Angeles (LAX): CNBC News, Economist, Hudson News, Relay, Sierra News, Univision, USA Today
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW): CNBC News, Hickory Grub, Hudson News, Relay, Southwest News, Travel Mart, Univision
- Denver (DIA): Auntie Anne's, CNBC Smartshop, Hudson News
- Orlando (MCO): CIBO Express Gourmet Market
- Las Vegas (LAS): Hudson News
- San Francisco (SFO): CNBC News, Hudson News
- Houston (IAH): Allen's Landing, Channel 2 Travel Store, CIBO Express Gourmet Market, CNBC SmartShop, Hudson News, Travel Mart, Trip Advisor, Univision
- New York (JFK): Blue Sky Trader News, CIBO Express Gourmet Market, CNBC News, Heritage Books, Hudson News
To see if RXBAR is available at your airport, visit https://www.rxbar.com/store-locator-airports. Please note, there may be a limited RXBAR selection depending on the location.
*According to AAA holiday forecast; Dec. 13, 2018
RXBAR is a wholesome snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and No B.S. RXBAR takes an honest and straightforward approach to its foods - no overblown claims, certifications or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RX A.M. Breakfast Bars, and RX Nut Butter, RXBAR makes food that tastes good and is good for you. Visit https://www.rxbar.com/ for more information.