1 jar RX Nut Butter Peanut Butter
1 large onion, diced
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. onion powder
1/2 tbsp. paprika
1/2 tbsp. chili powder
1/2 tbsp. black pepper
1 tsp. cayenne
1 tbsp. dijon
1 12 oz bottle of beer
3 tbsp. butter
1. In a large pan combine 1 tbsp. of butter and the onion. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add Worcestershire and soy sauce and reduce for 1 minute.
3. Add the bottle of beer with garlic, onion, paprika, chili, black pepper and cayenne. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
4. Turn the heat off and stir in dijon mustard until fully incorporated.
5. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend on low while adding the remaining butter for 30-45 seconds. Blend on high for one minute.
6. Pour the mixture into a standard mixing bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
7. Once cool, add RX Peanut Butter and stir slowly with a whisk until the almond butter has incorporated completely.
8. Cool in the refrigerator overnight and with your favorite summer dish - pulled pork sandwich or grilled vegetables.