RX Morning Muffins
By: Vicky Baraldi
1 cup RX AM Oats
1/3 cup of milk (nut milk works fine)
2 tbs oil
1C almond flour
2tsp baking powder
(2tbs cocoa powder if using RX chocolate oats)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and oil
3. Add the oats cup and mix just to incorporate
4. Fold in the almond flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder (if using) and just incorporate. It should be a thick batter.
5. Dose batter into muffin pan and fill each one to 3/4
6. Bake for 20min. They should still feel wet in the middle, but when poking with a knofe or toothpick it should come out clean.
P.S. Drizzle some RX nut butter on top for extra flavor