1. Add 1/4 cup of butter into a saucepan.
2. Add 2 tbsp of brown sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt
3. Add 1 cup of water and let boil until mixed.
4. Add 1 cup of flour and mix to form batter/dough; let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tsp of vanilla almond butter
6. Add 4 eggs, mix separately.
7. Add mix to pipping bag then shape around any baking pan. (Keep a thin layer to ensure the batter will cook through.)
8. Freeze solid
9. Add ~3 inches of oil into a saucepan and heat to 375 F
10. Remove batter from the baking pan and deep fry in the saucepan.
11. Once the batter has turned a crispy brown color, remove and let cool.
12. Toss the bites into a tray mixed with 4 cups of sugar and 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
13. Plate and drizzle some Vanilla Almond Nut Butter across the cinnamon bites
14. Serve & enjoy!