1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin purée, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla and egg.
3. Slowly add in almond flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and mix until the batter is smooth.
4. Spoon batter into lightly greased donut molds until 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 15 minutes and let cool completely before releasing from mold.
6. While the donuts cool, microwave coconut oil, maple syrup and RX Nut Butter for 15 seconds and stir to create the glaze.
7. Dip each donut into the glaze.