By: Stano Lio
2 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
8 oz flat rice noodles
3 tbsp. oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz chicken
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
1/2 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
3 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
5 tbsp. light brown sugar
2 tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. sriracha
1. Cook the rice noodles until tender then rinse under cold water.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients, from fish sauce through RX Nut Butter, in a bowl and set aside for later.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp. oil in a large pan over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken, garlic and bell pepper. Cook just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Push everything to the side of the pan. Add a little more oil and add the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs.
6. Add noodles, sauce, bean sprouts and peanuts to the pan (save some peanuts garnish). Toss everything to combine.