1/2 cup RX Nut Butter Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
2 tbsp. honey
1/2 scoop (~15 g) protein powder
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
2 tsp. honey
1. To make the base, combine RX Nut Butter (flavor of choice) and honey and microwave for about 30 seconds. Mix in protein powder and stir until smooth.
2. Press nut butter mixture into mini cupcake liners. Fill each liner about 1/3 full.
3. To make the chocolate topping, melt coconut oil and honey. Mix in cocoa powder and stir until smooth.
4. Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture on top of each nut butter cup.
5. Place finished cups in the fridge until hardened. Takes about 15 minutes. Store in the fridge or freezer and remove 5 minutes prior to eating.