1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar and eggs until creamy.
3. Add the chopped pecans, melted butter, milk, flour, RX Maple Nut Butter, and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
4. Pour the mixture into the pie shell.
5. Arrange the pecan halves on top of the pie in a circular pattern.
6. Bake the pie for 55 minutes. Check for doneness by shaking the pan slightly. The pie should be firm with only a slight jiggle in the center. It will set more as it cools.
7. Optional: Serve topped with vanilla ice cream or with a dollop of whipped cream.