Kiwi-Banana-Blueberry Power Oats
1 pack RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup water
1/3 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup blueberries
1 banana, sliced
1 kiwi, sliced
1 tbsp. of granola
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1. Place rolled oats, water and salt (optional) in a small pot over medium-low heat.
2. Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally until most of the liquid has been absorbed by the oats.
3. Raise heat to medium, add egg whites, and whisk continuously for about 2 minutes, until egg whites have cooked and oatmeal is thick and creamy.
4. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
5. Top the oats with kiwi, banana, blueberries and RX Nut Butter.