1. Mix flours, sugar + milk together
2. Steam in rice cooker or pot for 15-20 minutes until firmer and denser. When you mix the batter together it should be thick (careful, it will be hot from steaming)
3. Knead dough for 2-3 minutes in the plastic wrap then store in the fridge to cool down
4. Mix Coconut Almond Butter with crushed peanuts (if adding peanuts)
5. Take small amount of the dough and roll out, plastic wrap or gloves help here as the dough is quite sticky. Place a bit of the almond butter in the center.
6. Roll together until all the almond butter is covered by the dough.
7. Top with coconut flakes (+ add additional powdered sugar if desired)