1. Line a mini muffin pan with 9 mini liners.
2. Place 1/2 of dark chocolate bar into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted.
3. Once chocolate is melted, add 1 teaspoon to the bottom of each cup (about 1 heaping teaspoon). Use the spoon to push/spread the chocolate all the way up the sides of each liner, you should use exactly the amount of chocolate that you melted. Once you’ve filled all the cups, place the pan in the freezer for just a few minutes to harden the chocolate.
4. Add 1 teaspoon coconut almond butter to each cup, then add 1/2 teaspoon jam on top. Place back in the freezer while you melt the remaining chocolate bar in the microwave (or on the stovetop) as you did with the previous bar.
5. Spoon about 1 teaspoon on top of the coconut almond butter, making sure you cover all of the filling. Sprinkle with a little coconut. Freeze for 10 minutes. Once cups are firm, you can store them in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
Makes 9 mini peanut butter cups.