Chocolate Lava Cakes
1/2 cup RX Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. flour
3 tbsp. coconut sugar
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
pinch of salt
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. almond milk
2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small bowl, mix flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix almond milk and coconut oil.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Once combined, pour into two porcelain ramekins until 1/4 full.
5. Create a small hole in the batter and spoon RX Nut Butter and a few chocolate chips into the hole then cover with remaining batter.
6. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top of batter and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Drizzle with RX Nut Butter before cooling.