Cereal Chocolate Crunch Bars
1 jar + 1/4 cup RX Nut Butter Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
6oz dairy free chocolate chips
2 tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 cups toasted oats cereal
1. Melt the chocolate chips, maple syrup and coconut oil via stove top, stir to avoid burning.
2. Once mixture is melted, add in the cereal and stir until it is all coated with the chocolate sauce.
3. Press mixture into a container.
4. Coat the top with RX Nut Butter.
5. Freeze for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars or squares.
6. Store in the freezer.