1. In a large pan combine 1 tbsp. of butter with the onion, peppers and fennel. Sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium heat
2. Add vinegar and reduce for 1 minute.
3. Add white wine with garlic, ginger, salt, and cumin. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
4. Turn the heat off and stir in dijon mustard until fully incorporated.
5. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend on low while adding the remaining butter for 30-45 seconds. Blend on high for one minute.
6. Pour the mixture into a standard mixing bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
7. Once cool, add RX Nut Butter and stir slowly with a whisk until the almond butter has incorporated completely
8. Cool in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy with your favorite summer dish - pulled pork sandwiches or grilled vegetables.