Almond Butter & Raspberry 'Jam' Sammie
3 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
1 cup raspberries
1 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tbsp. butter
2 slices bread of choice
1. Microwave 1 cup frozen raspberries and smash until liquidy.
2. Stir in chia seeds and place in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes until it forms into jelly.
3. While waiting for the skillet to heat to low-medium, butter one side of a slice of bread.
4. Smear 2 tbsp. of RX Nut Butter onto the opposite side of that slice.
5. Butter one side of the other slice of bread and add 1-2 tbsp. of raspberry chia seed jam to the other.
6. Put Sandwich together and place butter side down on skillet.
7. Cook until brown, flip and do the same on the other side.