- 1 pack RX Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup granola
- 3 strawberries
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 5 chocolate chips
1. Toast a slice of bread.
2. Layer with coconut yogurt of choice.
3. Heat up 3-4 strawberries for 20-25 seconds and mash down with a fork. Add chia seeds. Stir until you get a jam-like consistency.
4. Top the toast with the strawberry chia jam and chocolate chips.
5. Add granola and pumpkin seeds to each side of the jam.
6. Drizzle with RX Nut Butter.