Vanilla Almond Butter Truffles
- 1 cup RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat almond butter and honey for 30-45 seconds until smooth. If hot, let cool for 2 minutes.
2. Add cranberries and puffed rice; stir to combine.
3. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out balls and place on a parchment or foil-lined pan.
4. Dampen hands and roll balls for a smooth finish.
5. Refrigerate balls for 1 hour.
6. In a small bowl, microwave white chocolate and coconut oil for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. If chips are not melted, continue microwaving for 15-second intervals and stirring until smooth.
7. Dip cold almond butter balls into chocolate and sprinkle with desired toppings.
8. Refrigerate balls for 20 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
Balls can be made up to 3 days ahead of time and stored in an airtight container. They can also be frozen for 1 month.