Tropical Smoothie Bowl
By: Jillian @_groovy_foodie
- 1 pack RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 handful frozen pineapple
- 1 handful frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana (cut into thirds)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 handful granola
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Combine almond milk, banana and frozen fruit into a high-power blender.
2. Slowly move blender into the highest setting. In order to get a thick consistency, use minimal liquid and stir manually between periods of blending.
3. Once you have your desired consistency, spoon smoothie into your favorite bowl and top with RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter, granola and banana slices.