Thai Style Green Beans
By: Brian Wright
- 2 tbsp RX Nut Butter Maple Almond Butter
- 1 lb green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
1. Combine RX Nut Butter, Soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and oil into a mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
2. In a medium skillet, saute garlic for two minutes over medium heat. Add green beans; cook for 5 minutes over medium heat until tender. Stirring often.
3. Add sauce to pan and mix until green beans are coated. Cook for 1 minute on medium heat stirring often until sauce is heated.
4. Serve and Enjoy!