Sweet Potato Bowl
By: Nasim @lahbco
- 1 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 sweet potato, roasted then frozen
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Dash of sea salt
1. Roast sweet potato for 1 hour at 350°. Once cool, peel the potato and slice. Freeze overnight.
2. In a blender, combine all ingredients. *Note: Add milk 1/4 cup at a time for desired consistency. 1/4 cup of milk will yield a thick smoothie.
3. Once blended, spoon into a bowl and add a drizzle of RX Nut Butter, sliced banana, granola and blueberries.