Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
By: Charlotte @shapedbycharlotte
- 2 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- 2 extra small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Optional toppings: roasted cocoa nibs, chia seeds, additional cinnamon
1. Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork several times.
2. Place on a microwave safe plate and microwave until fork tender, about 5-7 minutes. Let cool slightly before making a large slit down the middle.
3. Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle banana slices with cinnamon and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Stuff sweet potatoes with yogurt and banana slices. Drizzle with RX Nut Butter and sprinkle with cocoa nibs, chia seeds and additional cinnamon.