Stawberry Banana Smoothie
By: Ben Fewkes
- 1 frozen banana
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of your favorite milk (Almond, Cashew or Coconut are personal favorites!)
- Optional: 1 tbs chia seeds or some pineapple
- 1 pouch RX Vanilla Almond Nut Butter
1. Place the fruit and milk in the blender. Be sure to break the banana into ~1" pieces before you start to ensure easy blending.
2. Add the preffered nut butter AFTER the milk to help prevent it from sticking to the side of your blender.
3. Secure the lid & blend! If your smoothie is too thick, add more milk, stir, and blend again. Keep stirring and blending until the smoothie is smooth and uniform.
4. Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy!