RX Covered Apple
By: Vicky Baraldi
- 1 tbs RX Nut Butter
- 1 fresh & clean apple (Honeycrisp, Gala, Granny Smith)
- 1 tbs warm water
- 1 RXBAR
1. Remove bar from packaging and microwave for 10-15 seconds
2. Put bar in a food processor or blender with the water and peanut butter. And pulse until it forms a dough that comes together in your hand.
3. Use the dough to cover your apple. It will be sticky and oily, but should cover the entire apple. Do not let the dough get cold.
4. Refrigerate your apple for at least 30min before cutting.