Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup RX Nut Butter Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
1. Put the egg in a medium sized bowl, beat with a wire whisk
2. Add 1 teaspoon baking soda
3. Add sugar to the mixture, beat it in
4. Add 1 cup Pumpkin Spice RX Nut Butter chilled, stir with spatula
5. Grab a baking sheet, and take small amounts of dough, roll them in your hands then place on the sheet. Flatten a little.
6. Pop into refrigerator while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees
7. Place your cookies in the oven and let bake for 15 minutes
8. Take out of the oven and let cool.