Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 4 pouches RX Nut Butter Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 2 large, very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Mash bananas and incorporate Pumpkin Spice Nut Butter thoroughly.
2. Mix in eggs.
3. Add in cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
4. Pour batter on parchment paper lined sheet pan & bake at 350° for about 8-10 mins.
5. Then have fun using cookie cutters to cut out shapes!
6. Finish pancakes off with toppings such as fruit, granola and syrup or even better more RX Nut Butter!