Nutty Açaí Bowl
By: Jillian @_groovy_foodie
- 1 pack RX Nut Butter Coconut Almond Butter
- 1 packet frozen açaí
- 1 handful frozen mango
- 1 handful frozen pineapple
- 1 handful frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 handful granola
- 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- fruit to top (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to blender, starting with almond milk.
2. Run the frozen açaí packet under hot water to break it up into pieces.
3. Slowly move blender up to highest setting. In order to make the smoothie base thick, use minimal liquid and manually stir the smoothie between blending periods.
4. Once desired consistency is reached, spoon smoothie into a bowl and top with granola, chia seeds and RX Nut Butter.