Mini Power Cake Ring
By: Jordan @jordos_world
- 1 cup high-protein pancake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 pouch RX Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
1. Stir high-protein pancake & waffle mix and water together until batter is combined (do not over-beat).
2. Use a small scoop to pour batter onto a heated and greased skillet.
3. Cook on medium-high heat until bubbles form on the top. Flip and continue to cook for another 30-60 seconds.
4. Arrange pancakes into a ring shape on plate.
5. Add the Greek yogurt into the center of ring and pour berries on top.
6. Drizzle your favorite RX Nut Butter on the cakes.