Frozen Protein Bites
- 2 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 scoops protein powder (flavor of choice)
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. ground flax
- 2 tbsp. agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- Coconut shreds (optional)
1. Mix protein, flour, ground flax, RX Nut Butter, agave, cocoa powder and cinnamon together in a bowl.
2. Slowly add water until the dough is wet throughout and becomes a bit sticky. If needed, add an additional 1/4 cup.
3. Separate dough evenly into an ice cube tray and sprinkle with coconut shreds (or other topping).
4. Freeze for at least 1 hour.