Coconut + Berry Power Oats
By: Jordan @jordos_world
- 1 pack RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 single-serve cup RX A.M.Vanilla Almond Oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1. Place rolled oats, water and salt (optional) in a small pot over medium-low heat.
2. Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally until most of the liquid has been absorbed by the oats.
3. Raise heat to medium, add egg whites and whisk continuously for about 2 minutes, until egg whites have cooked and oatmeal is thick and creamy.
4. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
5. Top the oats with berries, coconut flakes and RX Nut Butter.