By: Emilia @emm.powerment
- 1 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 single-serve cup RX A.M. Apple Cinnamon Oats
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1-2 scoops collagen (optional)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 handful walnuts or nut of choice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1 second spray avocado oil
1. Spray a small skillet with avocado oil and place diced apples into the pan. Add cinnamon and sauté on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
2. While apples are cooking, prepare oatmeal based on package instructions. Periodically check and stir your apples.
3. Combine dry ingredients - oats, chia seeds, collagen powder and cinnamon. Stir in nut milk.
4. Microwave for 1 min 30 secs. Remove from microwave and stir. Add sautéed apples.
5. Top with walnuts, more cinnamon and finish with RX Nut Butter.