Chocolate Raspberry Protein-Packed Oatmeal
By: Katie @afitcado
- 1 tbsp. RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 single-serve cup RX A.M. Chocolate Oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 handful granola (optional)
1. Mix together gluten free oatmeal, 1/2 cup almond milk and liquid egg whites in a bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
2. Add RX Nut Butter, powdered peanut butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and almond milk. Stir to combine.
3. Let sit overnight in the fridge. Heat it back up in the morning and top with raspberries.