Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Cakes
By: Jordan @jordos_world
- 1 pack RX Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup high-protein pancake & waffle mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
1. Stir high-protein pancake, waffle mix, and water together until batter is combined (do not over-beat).
2. Use a small scoop to pour batter onto a heated and greased skillet.
3. Cook on medium-high heat until bubbles form on the top. Flip and continue to cook for another 30-60 seconds.
4. Arrange pancakes onto a plate. Add mini chocolate chips and RX Nut Butter on top.