Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Oat Cake
- 1/2 - 1 pouch RX Nut Butter Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 heaping tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
3. Blend on high for about a minute, until very smooth.
4. Add to a greased oven-safe dish, top with chocolate chips
5. Bake for 22-25 min.
6. Sprinkle with flaky salt, a splash of creamer, and more Pumpkin Spice RX Nut Butter