Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread
- 1/2 cup RX Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cups cane sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded/grated (about 2 medium-sized zucchinis)
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup or 16 tbsp. butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350°. You can use an 13x9 pan, multiple loaf pans, or muffin tin. If using a pan, line it with non-stick tin foil. If using a muffin tin, use muffin liners.
2. Shred the zucchini with a food processor, spiral slicer or cheese grater.
3. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, butter, cane sugar, peanut butter and shredded/grated zucchini.
4. Add the gluten free flour to bowl and mix well.
5. Add vanilla extract, salt, baking powder and baking soda to bowl and mix well.
6. Add chocolate chips to batter and combine.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake for about 40 minutes (if 13x9 pan).