By: Stano Lio
- 1/2 cup RX Nut Butter Maple Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Chopped cilantro (for garnish)
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a small pan. Add the garlic and cook until golden. Add the RX Nut Butter, soy sauce and 1/2 cup of water and stir until well blended together. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lime juice and set aside for later.
3. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper and thread each piece onto the skewers. Lightly oil the grill grates. Grill the chicken, until fully cooked about 4 to 6 minutes. Drizzle some of the sauce on the chicken and garnish with cilantro.