Berry Chia Pudding
By: Cole @colesager35
- 1 pack RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 RXBAR, diced
- Handful berries
- Handful granola
- Handful mini chocolate chips
- Pinch of shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. sweetener of choice - maple syrup, honey, etc.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1. Whisk together the ingredients for chia pudding and let sit in fridge for a few hours, ideally overnight for best consistency.
2. Blend berries, almond milk and yogurt to create a thick berry puree base and place in bowl.
3. Spread chia pudding over berry puree.
4. Arrange desired toppings over the bowl, drizzle with RX Nut Butter.