Almond Butter Pancake Topper
By: Adrianna @acozykitchen
- 1/2 cup RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond Butter
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk or almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or melted butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
1. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In a measuring cup, measure out the oat or almond milk, crack in the eggs, pour in the olive oil or melted butter and maple syrup. Whisk together.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine.
4. Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add a tsp. of olive oil or butter.
5. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, pour rounds of pancake batter into the pan, cooking on the first side for about 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles form. Flip and cook the opposite side for an additional minute.
6. Make a stack of pancakes, top with sliced bananas, a few chia seeds and a drizzle of RX Nut Butter.