Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bars
These make-ahead frozen yogurt blueberry bars make the perfect grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 RXBAR A.M. Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
1. In medium skillet set over medium-high heat, stir together blueberries, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and salt; bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until blueberries are slightly softened, juices are thickened and mixture is slightly jammy in texture. Let cool completely.
2. Spread yogurt evenly over each RXBAR A.M. Spoon blueberry mixture over top. Using tip of paring knife or skewer, swirl to combine.
3. Arrange yogurt- and berry-topped bars on parchment paper–lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until firm and set.
4. Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 1 week. Let thaw slightly to soften before serving if desired.
Tip: Substitute RXBAR A.M. Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter with RXBAR A.M. Blueberry or RXBAR A.M. Chocolate for variety.