Breakfast Parfait Board
This quick-to-assemble parfait board makes this meal fun to eat and lets everyone create their own breakfast masterpieces.
- 2 RXBAR A.M. Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- 1 RXBAR A.M. Chocolate
- 1 RXBAR A.M. Blueberry
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (any kind)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raw green pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1. On large serving board or platter, arrange RXBAR A.M. bars alongside small bowls each of yogurt, banana, strawberries, blueberries, honey, jam and peanut butter. Finish board with little piles of chocolate chips, nuts, coconut and pumpkin seeds.
2. Hand out medium bowls and spoons, and let guests create their own breakfast parfaits with yogurt, crumbled bars and toppings.
Tips: Alternatively, serve 4 of the same RXBARS A.M. if preferred.
Garnish board with fresh mint if desired.